Living as the rawness of life

My spiritual quest was all about getting to a place where I would no longer have to feel the pain of separation.  I wanted to be free of feeling the horror of this world where death and separation are inevitable.  But what I discovered is that in my wanting it to be something other than what it is, I was turning away from what is real and always present in the moment.  That which is the world and breathes my very being is never separate from any of us.  It's impossible.  The same unknowable Source that lives you, is living me.  We are That which is always present.  But even so, realizing this to be true does not relieve me from experiencing the pain of separation and the fragility of our humanness.   If anything, I feel it more as the realization deepens.  I am much more aware of my simple humanness and am able to feel the rawness of life without turning away from it.  Where the burning pain for connection is freely allowed, embraced and met with Love all at the same time.

The staying right here, living as the rawness itself - present with whatever is arising while allowing full feeling of the moment is what informs each other and humanity on the deepest level.  When we stop trying to escape, we unlock the door to the Mystery of Life - where all can be felt, experienced and simply lived with a deep feeling of gratitude for what Is.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A passage from an Adi Da poem

The Guru is Within